PSN Advocacy and Awareness Taskforce
Advocacy and Awareness Task Force
- Regular presence on social media
- Regular maintenance of the Website and finalization of content
- Quarterly Online Webinars
- Monthly (or Quarterly) e-newsletter
- Strengthening alliances & partnerships with other societies
- Position PSN in a place where it should be consulted by the government for health policy matters
- Prevention of CKD (Stones, DM, HTN & CKDu)
Advocacy and Awareness Task Force (Members)
|Dr. Shafiq Cheema ( Chair) ( Lahore)||Dr. Ali Saqlain (Co-Chair) ( Lahore)|
|Dr. Ahad Qayyum( Lahore)||Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Riaz (Lahore)|
|Dr. Ibad ur Rehman( Lahore)||Dr. Javeria Chughtai( Secretary)( Karachi)|
|Dr. Rabia Azmat(Karachi)||Dr. Kashif Kazmi ( Karachi)|
|Dr. Fazal Mohammad ( Quetta)||Dr Bhagwan Das( Hyderabad)|
|Dr. Pooran Kumar( Hyderabad)||Dr Hameedullah Tareen( Quetta|
Terms of Reference (TORs) of Task Forces
The mandate of each Task Force:
The mandate of each task force should be in accordance with the deliverables defined in the earlier slide.
Membership of each Task Force:
The membership can be modified (if deemed necessary by the Chair of the task force) in consultation with Chair & Secretary, and Advisory Committee.
Regularity of Task Force Meetings:
- The Secretary of the Task Force will be responsible for scheduling meetings and taking the minutes and sharing them with the Secretary, Advisory Committee within one week.
- Ideally each Task Force should meet at least once a month.
Tenure of Chairs and Members of Task Forces:
The tenure for the Chairs and Members of Task Forces shall be till the existence of the current PSN Executive Committee.
Timelines for deliverables by Task Forces:
The timelines for various deliverables should be shared with the Secretary, Advisory Committee.
- Quorum for the meeting is set at 50% attendance of the Task Force members.
- Presence of either Chair or Secretary is mandatory.
- Absence of a member from three consecutive meetings will void his/her membership in the Task Force.
Method of Decision-Making:
Decision-making should be by consensus. If no consensus is being developed, then voting can be executed to seek the majority’s opinion.
Each Task Force will report to the Advisory Committee through sharing of its minutes with the Secretary, Advisory Committee